Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more hectic…Saturday, after the wedding (see some of my fav shots below) we headed over to the neighbor’s house for a
But, that’s all done…fun was to be had…but it’s over now (lay a whisper, on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground…it musta been “Love” (read FUN), but it’s over now)… With all the MJ news lately, it’s got everyone remembering their 80’s childhood…It’s funny how things stick in your head…but, I digress…
So, we’re done with crazy week and ready to acclimate to some normalcy again! Of course, my house is quite the disaster…again, it’s amazing to me how 3 small children are able to wreak havoc in such a small amount of time. Who am I kidding, most of the mess comes from my “brilliant” ideas to store our new and freshly dug up produce, and shaving the dog (not at the same time mind you) But, I DID make a large mess, much to my husband’s chagrin…
And, well, that means my day is cut out for me from the start…it will begin in the laundry room and probably end there too…with bleaching, scouring, vacuuming, and other warm, household chores in the middle…but, compared to having to pack lunches, jump in the car, while making sure everyone has their shoes and has gone potty at least twice before we head out for a day of cousin fun…yeah, bring on the house baby!!! I’m there!!
Here are just a few pics from the wedding that I shot on Saturday and a few garden pictures…cuz you know, they go SOOOO well together!

I love her expression in this photo...


And now...for the garden pictures: We picked our potatoes...My Italian Stallion "swears" there were over 200 potatoes...I'm not sure that's "quite" accurate, but since he does most of the weeding, hauling of the dirt, washing of the produce...I'm just gonna humor him and let him think that we are our very own little potato factory!

