I have a friend who lives a little south of here…well, kinda really south of here…like Costa Rica! I grew up with her husband, and we met in high school (I may have been in middle school at the time…I can’t rightly remember…bein’ as I’m loosing my eye sight, hearing and bodily functions at my OLD age)
Anyhoo…We were “chattin’” as I always do on facebook and other such communication devices that have me linked to the “outside world”…that of adults…where adult conversation runs freely and for the most part, whining does not occur, nor am I expected to wipe, hold, carry, pat, discipline anyone…well, again, for the most part!
She knows that this whole blogging thing has been on my mind lately…the whole privacy thing…being mindful of my children who don’t have control over what their mother “talks” about concerning them…YIKES! I’ve been wanting to create “code” names…side note(This is half of what makes blogging fun…I’m not out for popularity, or to have my voice heard…heck, it’s just another way to be creative…it’s that other outlet!!) so I get to do “code names” and I have with most of my family:
We’ve got my hubby: The Italian Stallion…I’m sure he LOVES the fact that he is known by the blogging world (at least MY blogging world) as a stud!!! Whoo hooo!!! But...I digress…
I refer to my eldest as SweetPea…this name has evolved from Pumpkin, to Nipper to now Sweetpea…I like the ring.
Middle child is my Peanut and that just fits her perfectly!
Little Muchkin is number 3…I’m sure once she gets older, we’ll have to drop the Little part, but I’m thinking that she has more of my genes, so the Munchkin part will probably stick.
But what about the author of this lovely blog? What shall I be called? How do I “Identify” myself without revealing my “true identity”? All these other blogs have FUN names that give the hint of their “day job”:
Big Mama
Boo Mama
Mommy Zabs
You followin’ the gist here? I’m sure they haven't copywrited the name, but I need something new, something unique…something that says something about me and how I “work”…
My girls came up with (bless their little hearts) :Fun Mama, Panera Mama (wonder how they got this one?) Girly Mama (perhaps this was suggested to provide some motivation for their denim wearing mama who only owns 2 pair of earrings and no high heels!)…
And I truly like these…but, I ‘bout fell off my seat laughing when my friend suggested:
Mamarazzi (ya know, like the paparazzi…in other words, someone who takes lots of pictures…someone who can’t seem to take the camera off her hip…you’d think she was getting paid for as many prints as she has around her house!) It even sounds a little Italian to go with my Stallion Hee hee
So, for awhile we’re gonna stick with this “jovial” name…for fun...just remember, that I'm about as laidback as squirrel on caffeine, so be prepared for changes...I'm sure that eventually my mom won't even know who is who...but, eh...that's half the fun!
Have a great weekend
~Mamarazzi