In our case....
The Ice Cream on the Cookie!!!
Sweetpea and Peanut and I made these little delicacies today...been dreaming about them for awhile now...
We finally got around to making them!
YUMMY!!!
Although, be advised: saran wrap and little children, don't mix well together!!
UGH!!!
On another note...
We still have LOTS Of LETTUCE!!!
Here's what I cut yesterday:

Here's what is still left in ONE of the TWO boxes:

I didn't bother to take a picture of the other SIX rows of lettuce in the 2nd box, because, well...you get the idea...we are on lettuce overload over here! Believe me, if I could actually ship it and I didn't think it would turn to "green liquid soup", I'd be shipping a bunch off to as many friends and relatives as I could...
So, we're heading into the weekend...Peanut sleepily asked me this morning as we laid in bed waiting for Sweetpea and Munchkin to wake up, "Mommy, does Daddy have to work AGAIN today?"
(obviously they aren't picking up on the theme here...Daddy goes to work EVERY day...he has been since he graduated from college...)
I lovingly replied, "yes, sweetie he has to work today...but he'll have the next two days off to be with us!!!"
This still didn't satisfy her because she replied near tears, "yes, but then he has to GO BACK to work the next day after that!!"
Oh honey, I know...if only we could win the lottery...that is, IF we played the lottery...
Weekend...here we come...cookie ice cream sandwiches and all!!!