Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three Gs of Summer

G- My Girls

Summer is definitely the time to get out the ‘ole camera and start shootin’ away! I get a few neat shots every once in awhile…my head almost gets a little cocky (but then I look at the other 127 pictures that DIDN’T turn out so well, and I’m back to my humble self!)

So, for my first G of summer…here are a few pics of my girls…so much fun!G-The Garden

Ahhhhhhhh, my little haven…never thought I’d be the gardening type, but there is just something about watching little seeds sprout into these magnificent plants that produce the most yummy foods! Thought I’d share a few photos from my garden…Little Munchkin decided to “help” water (she also decided to “weed”…needless to say, we lost a few corn stalks, bean sprouts and a couple broccoli plants)
G-GOLF!!!

Yes, I will admit, I love golf…I can’t play worth anything, but that’s okay because I’m not really competitive with regards to this sport…I’m in it for the joy of the game…I love this time of year because it means that the Memorial Tournament is here and we are somehow able to snag a few free tickets…this year was no different (although I didn’t get to go with my hubby because he had to work) My FIL stood in for him…We watched our favorite players…

Through the rain.

Over the umbrellas.

Splashed through puddles.

Soaked our clothes through.

But it was worth it to see this:

And this:
Yep…my three Gs of the summer…we’re off to a good start!