I was for sure I was having a BOY...you know, that maternal instinct...I had secretly been referring to the "child in the womb" as my little Will...I just "had a feeling"...Yeah, well, I had that "feeling" with all my babies and I was wrong every single time!!! And I'm so glad that I was!Little Munchkin celebrates 2 years of gracing this world with her presence! Here are some things that I love about her!
*she loves to jabber and "talk" all the time...non stop...dis?, dada, ah done, Momma..MOMMY!!!
*she loves POP (girl after my own heart)
*she gives the best little girl hugs
*she loves to make people laugh and smile
*her giggle
*how she likes to eat with a fork or spoon...from very early on
*how she imitates her sisters in everything they do
*her joy at discovering new things
*how she likes to cuddle with Mommy & Daddy in the morning before anyone else is up
*how she likes to brush her teeth for at least a 1/2 hour each day
*her kisses
Happy Birthday my little love! I am amazed how all 3 of you are so different and each of you add a special joy to our family!!! Can't wait to celebrate!