Here's a little "something" about me...just so you know...
I'm wife to my best friend in the world for 13 years, although we've been best friends for over 19 years. He's my "Italian Stallion"...I've loved being adopted into this Italian Heritage!
We have 3 beautiful children to whom I am "Mommy"!
Sweetpea is our eldest, M....she's my almost 9year old. She looks like her daddy, but is a natural firstborn like me. She has a very sensitive heart...she's my thinker, a compassionate friend and a great big sister!
Peanut is next, E....that typical middle kid! She's my rambunctious, adventurous, music lovin' girl! I love her giggle and her pig snorts!
Little Munchkin is the baby, C! She knows what she wants and will do all in her power to get it! She is truly the baby and bring much laughter to our house!
I'm a lover of photography...well, more like just capturing memories because, due to all the Diet Pepsi that I drank in college, my brain cells have drowned and I have little left to store actual memories...so I depend on pictures to remind me of the "days of old"...this is very disheartening to my husband, considering I can barely remember a single date before we were married...he has to "fill me in"...(although, I think he must secretly like it since the "stories" keep getting better and better each time he tells them, and I'd never really know if he exaggerated or not)
I love pop...fountain drinks are my favorite and each one of my girls had "sips" before they were one year old...this is a sad thing for my MIL...her poor grandbabies...
I can touch my tongue to my nose...it's disgusting, yes, I know...but, I claim it as a talent and will gladly show you if asked! (I also just discovered that Sweetpea has the same talent!!! whoohoo!!)
I'm a pack rat...the state of my basement is an embarrassment...and yet a treasure trove! It's easy to get lost in my "stuff"...but, there's always something that triggers some memory down there and so I continue "hoarding!" (this does include all my baby teeth, my wonder woman underoos and countless other knicknacks from the 80's)
I'm a people person...thus, I'm energized being around people...this is opposite of my husband...so we work great as a team!
I started this blog awhile ago...I used to be a big journal person...I know I have a box of filled journals somewhere in the basement...ahhh, that would be another treausre to locate!...but the whole blog thing is kinda fun because I can share it with my friends and family! My plan is to print out and save my entries as I go...so I'll have my own little "book" when I'm done...
A friend of mine recently called me Mamarazzi...ya know, like Paparazzi on TV? It's kinda what I do to my family, you know, run after them like a crazy person and snap pictures until they beg me to "please stop Momma..let's play!"...I liked the name...so it stuck...so that's our family in a nutshell:
Italian Stallion, Mamarazzi (I also think it has an "italian ring" to it:), Sweetpea, Peanut and Little Munchkin...
Sooo...there you have it...those are just the tidbits...glad you stopped by!
