I tried to swallow it away, sleep it away, suck down too much coffee it away, fill up on vitamins away…but to no avail…that “feeling” is still there…
So what does that mean? It means that I’m getting doggone sick…and by golly, I do NOT like being sick, especially in the summer (which doesn’t officially start by the calendar until Sunday…but, who’s counting)
It’s days like this that I wish I could just blink myself to a resort in Hawaii and get pampered all day by tall men dressed in white, who come and put cool wash clothes on my forehead, feed me fresh fruit and let me sit and read all day from my pile of library books that I’m wanting to devour. Ahhhhhhhh, that would be a vacation!
Instead, I must pop a few Ibuprofens, stagger to the shower, fix breakfast for the kiddos while answering the barrage of questions such as:
“Mommy, what are we doing today?”
“Can I watch more TV?”
“Can I have a gumball?”
“C has my baby and she won’t give it back, can you DOOOOOOO something about that?”
“Can I have a gumball?”
“I want to go on a bike ride, will you find my helmet?”
“Where are my clothes, Mom…did you do the laundry?”
“Can I have a gumball?”
“When is Daddy coming home?”
“Can we call some friends to come over and play?”
Did I mention, “Can I have a gumball?” What it is about gumballs and my girls, I’ll never know, but thank you dear brother for the lovely gumball machine wedding gift 10 years ago…it’s a been a
So, we’ll see how far this “sick” actually goes. We have a wedding to attend this weekend, not to mention Little Munchkin turns TWO…oh my heavens…TWO…next week! Hope you all have a great Tuesday!