
This my friends is a pure delight…sent from Dessert Heaven…to my doorstep…this ranks right up there with a White Chocolate Mocha Frappaccino…I have one of these after every doctor appointment and after giving birth to each of my girls…(are you getting the seriousness of this?)
So, when the Dispatch offered up this tidbit of information: To the first 100 customers at Chick-Fil-A at 6pm on Wednesday, we will give you a year’s supply of Free Milkshakes…
Well you better believe I justcalled up everyone of my friends and neighbors and staked out a spot with them to sit and chat and wait in line all day kept this information to myself so as to NOT be left outside the 100 customers in line…(there are ONLY 2 Chick Fil As in our area and I was NOT going to miss out on this one!)
Yeah, I’m just THAT kind of friend!
When it became evident after the domino effect of meltdowns from my 3 restless children, that I was not going to be able to stand in line and hear the angels singing as I received a coupon book of free milkshakes…I trudged to the car, loaded them in and started to drive away…trying to scrape up some semblance of grace for my girls…
But that’s when it happened…my husband knew where we were and gave me a call, “Honey, would you like me to stand in line for you?” Are you kidding me? My knight in shining armor, my Milkshake Totin’ King? Baby, I’m gonna love you forev-ah!!!
It was at this point, after he informed me that he was number 71 in line, that I felt comfortable calling just a few people…I mean, it was only 5:45pm…they might still have a chance at this point right?
Yeah, well…My tactful husband told me this morning that he thinks Mercy divorced me awhile ago…she’s out for the kill people! It’s sad, I know…I will try to work on it…I promise…
As I sip on my Chocolate Oreo Cookie Milkshake from Chick Fil A for THIS ENTIRE YEAR!!!! YEAH BABY!!!
So, when the Dispatch offered up this tidbit of information: To the first 100 customers at Chick-Fil-A at 6pm on Wednesday, we will give you a year’s supply of Free Milkshakes…
Well you better believe I just
Yeah, I’m just THAT kind of friend!
When it became evident after the domino effect of meltdowns from my 3 restless children, that I was not going to be able to stand in line and hear the angels singing as I received a coupon book of free milkshakes…I trudged to the car, loaded them in and started to drive away…trying to scrape up some semblance of grace for my girls…
But that’s when it happened…my husband knew where we were and gave me a call, “Honey, would you like me to stand in line for you?” Are you kidding me? My knight in shining armor, my Milkshake Totin’ King? Baby, I’m gonna love you forev-ah!!!
It was at this point, after he informed me that he was number 71 in line, that I felt comfortable calling just a few people…I mean, it was only 5:45pm…they might still have a chance at this point right?
Yeah, well…My tactful husband told me this morning that he thinks Mercy divorced me awhile ago…she’s out for the kill people! It’s sad, I know…I will try to work on it…I promise…
As I sip on my Chocolate Oreo Cookie Milkshake from Chick Fil A for THIS ENTIRE YEAR!!!! YEAH BABY!!!