Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zucchini Anyone?

Yeah...soooo...our zucchini is coming in now...

It's like this every year...it just keeps growing and growing...I try so hard to get out there fast enough so that it's not like we're eating Dinosaur size vegetables, but I can't seem to time it correctly...and therefore, we're eating zucchini FORRRRREVVVVERRRRRR!!! And often the SAME one...cuz it's like the never ending squash...

On another note...remember those 200+ potatoes that we pulled...well, we needed (and I use this term loosely, because seriously, do we really NEED more things in our garden?? I think not...) Anyway, we "needed" something else to put there...

Sweetpea saw this on a trip to West Virginia one summer and we thought we'd give it a try! If you can't figure it out...they are pole beans...they're gonna grow right up those strings into a little teepee. We can't wait to see if it works!
That's about it for news around here...we got our carpets cleaned...hip hip hooray...I'm sure you are thrilled to know that tidbit of information...you can now take a deep breath and continue on with your day...

Oh, and I'm on day 8 or 9 or something like that with the whole 30 day shred...again, I use that the term "shred" lightly as well...it's not like I'm adjusting my diet or anything...heavens no...I can't give up chocolate, mocha lattes, cheese, pepsi...you might as well just cut off an arm if you're gonna forbid those things...that'd be an easy way to loose the weight though...hmmm...nevermind...
I'm doin' the exercising though...much fun I will tell you...if you like that your muscles shake uncontrollably after you finish your workout and you feel like you can't breathe for the first 10 minutes...you know, IF you like that sort of thing...
I DON'T like that sort of thing...HOWEVER, I AM liking the results...not loosing weight mind you, but definitely watching that little big, flabby pooch slowly diminish!
Okay, so that's all I've got for now...hope you have a great day!