Has something changed?
Yes, well if you know me at all...you know that I get that little itch every so often and I need to change stuff around. When I taught with my best friend, Sara, I used to drive her nuts with changing our classroom around. I guess I kinda got bored with things the way they were and needed a new "Look"...
Same follows with my blog...thought I'd just change things up a bit. Hope it's not too overwhelming or confusing for you. I'm in the process of going public again...almost there...more "emotional" on my end than anything else...but we'll get there soon...I promise!
In other news...
Little Munchkin was sick sick sick this morning. It's pitiful when they are that young and get sick. You can't explain why their insides want to come out...it just happens and it scares them...and then we get to clean it up! She's doing much better and headed to bed early...hopefully tomorrow will be a great day for her!
We're gettin' psyched up about our 2009 Farm Market. Our tomatoes should be turning red any day now...and we'll also have cucumbers coming out our ____...so come on down and buy some "organic" produce...Although, I'm sure Sweetpea will be upping the prices this year...all the way to 50 cents!! She's quite into the whole thing!
Can summer really be half over? I've got school supplies, backpacks and fall clothing in piles upstairs ready to go...it just can't be! I guess I can't have it both ways...I like the change in some areas, but not so much in others...we'll just take it as it comes! Have a great evening!