
Ahhhh...it's good to be back home on the farm! Italian Stallion and I had a great anniversary! Although, as we sat by the pool, he looked over at me, "Is something wrong?"...he asked this because I was sort of staring blankly at the water and at those around the edges..."Um, I don't quite know what to do with myself honey...I'm used to having these eyes at the back of my head and ready to jump at a split second."
Wow, did we need that break! We I talked and talked and talked...it's like all that penned up conversation that's been in my head for the past months but can't come out because someone needs apple juice RIGHT NOW and that poopy diaper ISN'T going to change itself!
Ahhh, again...he's SUCH a patient man! Anyhoo...it's good to be back home, but it was so nice to be away! I promise that I'll think up something exciting to write about here sometime soon...but right now it's after midnight and I gotta get me some shut eye! Have a great day!