Friday, July 31, 2009

Remember my Strong Willed Child?

Yes, she has a "quality" about her...it's an "aura" of: I'm in charge, I want it my way, and If I can't have it my way...you'll get this POUT and a very edgy, "NO" from me! She can be cute...don't get me wrong...how does that face not melt you?


But, when it comes down to trying to get her to take that stinkin' picture that I so desperately want...it's just not happenin' people...I can not win... Just call her little Miss Uncooperative.

Does she honestly think I don't "notice" that she's not there to just pick the beautiful grass? Does she think that I don't know that she's totally stalling because she doesn't want to take pictures Mommy!!! Yes well...here she is, being uncooperative again...

on second though, that's okay...I think I might just settle for this...cuz, who knows...maybe this is just what I was lookin' for all along...