yeah, a NOT SO COOL picture...that's what! You might be able to see that "leeetle" piece of licorice sticking up over the bench by Little Munchkin's blue shirt...yeah, I tried candy, chocolate, "wanna see Mommy's picture"...EVERYTHING...it didn't work...she refused to lay down on that wet grass, stick her feet on top of the bench that was way too high for her stubby legs and stare straight into the sun...I mean, come on, WHAT is NOT fun about that? My other two little blessings are so very compliant and truthfully speaking, are old enough to know just to pacifiy their crazy mother so that she gets the picture taking out of her system for the day...besides, they also know that if they cooperate there is usually some "benefit" if there is a "coolness" factor to any of the photos that are taken...
Little Munchkin, needless to say, has NOT learned these valuable lessons yet and so I end up with the Negative Coolness rating...BUMMER!!!
What to do with my camera time for the day...WHAT TO DO??? I know...let's just take pictures of things that don't move and I don't have to bribe...sooooooo, here are some more pictures of our growing garden...I know you are just DYING to see them...and I am here for you...here to oblige!
In case you need a refresher on my last post about my garden...
Now, Fast forward to the end of July and here's what you get:
So far, we have 4 gallon bags of frozen green beans in our freezer...we pick 'em every other day...it's the never ending supply I guess...We've cut off about 5 of our 9 broccoli heads...they're in the freezer too...along with 12 bags of shredded zucchini (2 cups each)...I'm thinkin' that with the 200 potatoes, and 6 onions chillin' the basement and the EIGHTEEN tomato plants about ready to burst, well, we're about set for the long, cold winter Ma! Pa just may have to get out and chop down some wood to keep the fire roarin'!!!