I bit the bullet...
I bought this: 
Because I like to do this:

A LOT!
And because I like to do this:
And because I like to do this:
And, I guess sometimes, it's kinda, sorta, fun to do this: 
In all seriousness, they are just too doggone cute and I just gotta have some way to set their little angelic faces in permanent memory! 
It's a fun program...I've had 2.0 for a longgggggg time. I finally decided to switch it up because my volume of pictures is increasing every year...it's only a click of the mouse in PSE 7.0 which took me 4 or 5 steps to do with 2.0. I don't like change, it was a big move for me...but, one I hope I will continue to be happy with...
In other news...
The weekend was a blast! We ate, saw fireworks, ate some more, saw some more fireworks...went to a bounce house (absolute blast!)...went fishing
The girls got their own fishing poles and everything! Doesn't it look so peaceful...such a relaxing way to spend the afternoon? The joy of being together with our little family after such a hectic week of late nights, lots of food and people everywhere? Ahhhhhhh...breathe it in...Yep...and then let me photograph reality:
Happy Independence Day...