
We dress up like cows!!!Yes, that is my darling husband over to the left in one of those pictures. Once again, I purposefully left my camera...but someone with a cell phone graciously took the picture for us anyway!
Today I celebrate being married to my best friend for 10 years. Italian Stallion and I have discussed this many a time..that we never quite pictured our lives the way they turned out...and yet, it's because it's better than we could have ever dreamed. I know that sounds cliche'...almost like "gag me with a spoon...get over yourself!"
I know, I know...and I will be the first to tell you that it's not perfect...we still argue, and really upset at one another, at life in general...we cop attitudes and mess up like everyone else...BUT, I am so thankful that he doesn't give up on US...and I don't give up on US...
He's my number one fan...he believes in me...he inspires me...he makes me want to be the best mom I can be and I know I can do it, because HE knows I can do it...he makes it easy to be his wife...I can't imagine anything I rather be...he won't let me put him on a pedestal, rather he makes sure I know that it's God that makes and directs our family...
And...he's the kind of guy, that will dress up like a cow on a Chick Fil A day just to spend lunch with all of us...I love you sweetheart! Thank you for a wonderful 10 years...I"m so excited to spend the rest of my life with you!!! 143