Italian Stallion awoke yesterday morning to an unusual discovery in our pantry. My loving husband who likes order, who finishes what he starts, who would rather clean up as he goes than wait until the end of the huge mess...Five, count them, 5 opened cereal boxes! All of which were about 1/2 to 3/4 eaten...
So, to give a little insight to our household that he so patiently deals with...I give you these figures with a degree of accuracy you'd expect from a SAHM who didn't get much sleep last night:)
Diapers changed in a day: 7 Edit: this is only when we don't have the pooping issue of the day and then it's a diaper pretty much every other hour or so :)
Books checked out from the library in my home: 74
Laundry baskets of clean clothes dumped on my bed: 4
Number of times I hear “mommy” throughout the day: 1,000,000,000
(keep in mind, this includes the echos in my head as well)
Gallons of milk we go through in a week: 3
Number of emails in my inbox still needing to be sorted through: 295
Age at which Italian Stallion will allow our daughters to start dating: 30
Amount of stuffed animals on the beds of my children: 15
Bottles of drinkable yogurt in the fridge: 14
Bottles of opened, half drunk drinkable yogurts in the fridge: 3
Old pots and pans in the basement that I still can't part with, but never use: 6
Amount of JUNK in my basement that is my treasure trove of things I can't let go of: about a gazillion!!!
Toothpaste tubes opened and squeezed to oblivion currently in my house: 5
Hours I would dedicate to reading if I had the time: 10
Amount of times I want to kick Jillian Michaels and tell her where she can put her 30 day shred while I do my workout each morning: 50
How many times I get asked if they have to ride in their booster seat in the car: DAILY
Pepsi cans left out of my 48 that I purchased 2 weeks ago: 15
Leftover Food containers in our fridge that we STILL haven't eaten from last week: 7
Yes, well...this is getting embarrassing, and so I will end it with these light hearted tidbits as well:
Number of hugs and kisses I received from my girlies each morning: 6 that turn into longggg cuddles on the couch
Number of girlies that go screaming to Daddy when he walks in the door and then proceed to hug his legs until he's able to pick one of them up: 3
Number of times that I thank God for my incredible husband, daughters and LIFE: infinity!!!