And we're....Gonna take PICTURES....
I'm a little giddy...just a little...
Tomorrow/today (saturday)...(I'm writing this on Friday night, but it won't post until Saturday morning) I will be going to a wedding...well, not just going...I get to take pictures at the wedding...how awesome is that? My newly found friend, Meredith of CopePhotography, asked me to shoot with her...now, if I look at this realistically, I'm really only 1 of FOUR photographers that are going to be there...so the likelihood of any of my pictures doing anything great is basically slim to none, but good grief...I GET TO SHOOT PICTURES AT A WEDDING!!! AND...here's the REALLY cool part: I get to use her lenses...these are beautiful, Nikon lenses that make the most buttery, wonderful 'bokeh' (that's just the blurry backgrounds)...
She let me "borrow" one for today to practice on...I was in lens heaven... Here's just one shot I got during my practice time...I'm posting the rest on CT PhotoMemories, if you want to see more (just click on the little button on the right there and it will "shoot" you right over) gotta love the PUN!
Another REALLY cool thing that happened today is that our complete hutch finally arrived! YIPPEE...So, my evening has been spent rearranging all my cupboards and trying to figure where I'm going to put everything...
This "rearranging" translates into an utter mess of my kitchen...much to my husband's chagrin...He's more of a neat cleaner...He makes a small mess, cleans it up, then he's onto the next area, then he cleans it up...
Not so with me...I like to get down and get dirty...I open ALL the cupboards...dump EVERYTHING out...sort it out on the counters, on the floor...
The problem, is that I get bored right in the middle of the whole thing and end up on the computer...hmmmmmmm? You're wondering what my kitchen looks like RIGHT NOW aren't you?
Yes, so I'm thinking I better close this post...I'm not sure if I'll be able to post any pictures that I might get from the wedding...my guess is, probably not...but, I'll let you know how it goes:)
Have a great weekend!
