My parents and sister came in town on Thursday and it's been a whirlwind of checking out classrooms, playing Chinese Checkers, making more pasta sauce, school cafeteria lunches, and some FUN deliveries and projects that I've started up once again...
First of all: this little beauty showed up on my doorstep yesterday...
The girls are ecstatic! They finally have a camera and I'm thinking that Italian Stallion will be happy to have a camera that will actually stay on AUTO setting instead of the crazy manual settings I always have on my SLR. You can't beat a FREE camera sitting on your front porch!
I've got a couple more projects in the making...well, one is complete...I think it's rather cute if I don't say so myself! My nephew is turning 3 and I thought he needed his own "space"...with an older brother and twin younger brothers...he's smack in the middle of some chaos...and he's a cuddler...he NEEDS his quiet, lovey time!!! Auntie to the rescue!!!
Also, (on the project list) is another Susan of Narnia dress for Sweetpea's best friend. I promised and I've got to come through...so if you remember these dresses from awhile ago?


Well, now I'm going to make the green archery dress...we'll see how that turns out.
And lastly, Little Munchkin is continuing to learn her letters. Italian Stallion wondered if the "art work" was going to continue onto our painted walls anymore...I suppose I should use a larger piece of paper OR maybe switch to washable crayons...either way, we're on the letter F right now because A,B,C,D,E,G,M,N,P,and T are all accounted for and F just seemed like a good one to go with...
And since we have this "new" little camera with video capabilities...yes, well, I'll have to figure out how to record her talking about what she's learning...I'm sure you'll get as much enjoyment out of it as does her mother, who is NOT biased or anything:)
That's it friends, that's my life right now...with the exception that I get a 3 day weekend with my girls...