Monday, September 21, 2009

does it have to be in the EARLY morning???

Moo Moo MOOOOO
Moo Moo MOOOOO
Hear the cows in the early morning...

...God has made them MOOOO this way

Meow Meow MEOW
Meow Meow MEOW
Hear the cats in the early morning...

...God has made them MEOW this way

Quack Quack QUACK

Oh, what's that you say?  What am I doing?  Don't mind me, you see this is just the song that my 2 year old sings CONSTANTLY and LOUDLY everytime we get in the car...and although I'm very thankful that God made animals, and gave them interesting sounds...I'm not quite sure that the noise level directly behind my head, as I'm concentrating on driving is necessarily all that "soothing" to the ear...

Little Munchkin has become quite the talker of late.  It happened overnight I'm thinking...and despite my little "outbursts" it really is quite cute.  We broke out the ole felt board recently and she's been going to town with all her colors and shapes and letters and basically just anything to hear herself talk...ahhh a girl after my own heart!!

Daddy has the day off today, as do the girls...I'm off to enjoy them!!  Have a great Monday!