It's amazing what dog poop can do.
I don't actually mean what the "poo" itself can do...but, what the mentioning of dog poop has the ability to do...
It can take a beautiful picture like this:
And make it even better:
Did you notice that smile just getting "that" much bigger? Yep...dog poop...that's what did it...
Honey, lean up against the garage...don't step in any "DOG POOP"...Tada...happy smile...
Peanut, whatcha doin' over there? Are your toes in "DOG POOP"...hee hee, there's that expression that I love...
Dog Poop can also get you pretty "riled" up and goofy too...but that's okay...cuz, I don't have a clue what inspired that outfit, but it fits your personality just fine!
My days are lookin' a little different here lately...with the older 2 gone on most days...just me and Little Munchkin watchin' the endless marathon of Miss Pattycake videos and drinking "afoo ju" But, on those days that Peanut IS with us, I use nap time as a good excuse to spend some quality time with her...we started up piano lessons again today, went to the zoo in the morning and then I thought I'd get around to taking her 5 year pictures...we're only 3 months late, but that tends to be the trend around our house...
I always let them pick their own outfits...so, today I got a couple shades of purple and some pretty big smiles!