Facebook was created for people like me...words people...people people...
I was overwhelmed yesterday with the birthday wishes of so many friends and family...Being that my love language is typically "words of affirmation", I got my quota and then some.
It also seemed quite fitting that I finished up another project on my first day of being 35. Sweetpea's best friend's birthday party is coming up and I had promised that I'd make her a Susan dress by fall time...so here it is!
I was overwhelmed yesterday with the birthday wishes of so many friends and family...Being that my love language is typically "words of affirmation", I got my quota and then some.
It also seemed quite fitting that I finished up another project on my first day of being 35. Sweetpea's best friend's birthday party is coming up and I had promised that I'd make her a Susan dress by fall time...so here it is!
All in all it was a wonderful day...Started off by reading this...and I quote:
In the midst of the cleaning out process I discovered that by all appearances, Barbie has opened a nudist colony in the large yellow bin and invited all of her friends. I haven’t seen that many plastic boobs since the last time I watched an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.
I laughed so hard thinking, oh my, that is Sweetpea's bedroom, except insert Polly Pocket for Barbie...just cracked me up...that quote was courtesy of BigMama...she's my laugh in the morning for sure!
Had a great morning with Little Munchkin at the library...went and got myself a starbucks (which LM sucked halfway down, cuz she's a little stuck on the caffeine like her momma) Went to the store to get me some M n M ice cream sandwiches to celebrate with my girls when they returned home from school.
Italian Stallion came home with a bowl of my favorite broccoli/cheddar soup from Panera...like a little sip of heaven right there!
I did spend the afternoon cleaning, but it felt good...and I would have a ton of pictures, but the frap was gone before i got home, I devoured the soup in a little under 10 minutes and I didn't think you'd all enjoy pictures of dusty tables, disgusting toilets and the ever messy playroom...
My girls bought me some pretty jewelry, I received some monies in the mail for some extra "shopping" later on...I just felt loved, and that's just about as good as it gets right there!!! I live a charmed life!