I have to "switch it up" a little every now and then...and yes, I am well aware that we've only been in school for 5 days...but, let's remember the type of "change-around" personality that I am...my dear friend Sara can vouch for me...
So, here is Sweetpea's lunchbox note from Mommy for today!
hee, hee...Italian Stallion rescued that one from the depths of his elementary school memories...
myself? yes, well I was googling "knock knock jokes for children" at 11pm...it's pathetic, I know...
Anyway...onto other odd and ends:
Check out what McDonald's happy meal toys are for this last week? how did I go so long without realizing this...oh yes, I gave up Mcdonalds after watching the documentary Super Size Me and I couldn't handle the "molding" at the end...yuck!
What you may not know is that you don't have to buy a happy meal in order to get a prize...you can just buy the prize for 96 cents...ChaChing! Stocking gifts already!!!
In other news, If you are looking for a quality made swimsuit...and at a relatively good price...(by the way, I am aware that these "prices" are rather high even still...but, I've had my Lands End quality made swim suit for 10 years...I got my money's worth out of it) You may want to check out this store. My friend down the street purchased one this summer and it is not only so cute, but the entire thing is LINED and super comfortable!!! A lot of their tankinis are on sale right now...just fyi!
I'm ready for Labor Day weekend already...we've got a Fantasy Football Team party on Monday...don't ask me what that actually means...I kinda got sucked in with everyone else in the neighborhood...all I know is that I get to purchase some YUMMY chicken salad and croissants to share and my girlies will be around for a 3 day weekend!!! WooHoo...
Happy Wednesday!