Friday, September 11, 2009

Scopin' It Out

I wouldn't necessarily call it "diving" in persay...It's more like dipping my toes in to test the water, with the full intention of getting entirely wet...it's just that it takes my body some time to warm up...and while, in most other cases in my life, I'm the "let's jump in and have fun" sort of person...I'm a bit more tentative in this situation.

I've scheduled a photo shoot for a friend in a couple weeks for her little boy. To say that I am nervous or excited or sick to my stomach or giddy with glee...those would be understatements...I feel like I'm on the roller coaster of emotions...but it's a good thing that I like roller coasters:)

I also am scheduling an engagement session. This one probably has me more nervous that the other one, cuz you can't really "fake" it and take pictures of piggy toes and call it cute...

I asked them if they had a location in mind that was special to them...b/c I'm all about having photos mean something and tell a story. She told me where they met...so, yesterday, Little Munchkin and I scoped out the place.

Although she was a rather "small" substitute for the shots, I used her to get some angles and to see where I could get some nice images...However, when it was all said and done...she looked so darn cute, I just focused on her instead of my surroundings...
It was quite the morning for the two fo us...we had a lovely time!!!