Two birthday parties...
Two soccer games...
A husband on a Z-pack...
A baby with a weird rash and swelling forehead due to a bug bite...
And me with crazy aspirations to start a crazy photography business...
This on top of the normal: like cleaning the house, reading with the girls, making sauce, doing laundry..
I'm a little nuts I think. I don't handle the "crazies" well...I get a bit frazzled...
Italian Stallion knows me well though...he called it a 5 points plan that I meander through whenever I get any idea...I don't know all the points, but I managed to get from totally excited to incredible self-doubt in just under 3 days. That's a record for me I think. Good thing I'm not giving myself a time line here...
In other news...if anyone wants a good laugh out of their young elementary aged kids...you've GOT to read this picture book entitled,
"Once Upon A Cool Motorcycle Dude"
Two soccer games...
A husband on a Z-pack...
A baby with a weird rash and swelling forehead due to a bug bite...
And me with crazy aspirations to start a crazy photography business...
This on top of the normal: like cleaning the house, reading with the girls, making sauce, doing laundry..
I'm a little nuts I think. I don't handle the "crazies" well...I get a bit frazzled...
Italian Stallion knows me well though...he called it a 5 points plan that I meander through whenever I get any idea...I don't know all the points, but I managed to get from totally excited to incredible self-doubt in just under 3 days. That's a record for me I think. Good thing I'm not giving myself a time line here...
In other news...if anyone wants a good laugh out of their young elementary aged kids...you've GOT to read this picture book entitled,
"Once Upon A Cool Motorcycle Dude"
I've read it to Sweetpea and Peanut about three times everyday. They are cracking me up...I've now gotten to put voices to the book, which makes it all the more thrilling to them.Plus, I've discovered that the word "dude" works just like "dog poop" from awhile back...very entertaining...definitely helps the spinning head!