For you see, I lopped off a big chunk of my middle finger while making sauce the other day…cuttin’ those herbs…wasn’t watching what I was doin'..actually, I was envisioning myself as Giada (you know, that Food Network star?) and tried to go lightning fast, with my amazing chopping abilites…nope, I’m NO Giada, that’s for sure…and so, this is what my finger looks like now…
I didn't want to post the "gross" version, so you'll just have to use your imagination...think slice, dried blood, puss, puffiness...are you getting the picture yet? Yes, so just look at the bandage and feel sorry for me...
I have no idea if I need stitches because truly, I just poured hydrogen peroxide on it and wrapped it in a bandaid…and then I purchased these cute little finger cots…(I do understand that these have a "resemblance" to other things, but we're just not going to go there okay?) Right now they are very handy when trying to wash my hair, or squeeze a lemon...my middle finger is very thankful!
Now the middle finger on my other hand…yes, well, if it can be done, I’m gonna do it…somehow I managed to jam it while running on up the stairs…yes, folks my KNEE hit my FINGER and jammed it back into my hand…don’t even ask HOW I’m typing at the moment, with my left finger cot on one hand and ice on the other…
Anyhoo…that’s my predicament for the day…in other news...this came today...
And then...half of it got sent back...
It's okay, I'm not overly upset about it in truth...they just forgot to put the plate groove in the bottom of the cabinet part...but, that's what I get for ordering something custom made and changing all their plans that they have set up because they know what is best and I'm just that crazy customer who thinks, "hmmmm, let's change this and this"
Still working on my other website for the photography stuff. I hope to have that up and running early next week, so I'll post a little link for it over on the side when I get a chance...you all can give me your feedback if you want...or you can just humor me lie and tell me what an incredibly awesome, creative and wildly imaginative person I am and how you just love everything about it!!!
Have a great day everyone...I'll be back soon:)