I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that stopped over to my blog yesterday. Some come often, some came for the first time. Thank you for your sincere and sweet comments. I just drank them in...
One of the comments caught me completely off guard though...something about a "congratulations"...my heart started to beat faster...oh my goodness, what did I do to earn a "congratulations"? I had left a comment on one of my favorite photography blogs about a photo contest and low and behold, I got randomly chosen to win a CAMERA!!! WOOHOO...
(Now, I will insert here that I have no idea what this camera is like or what it does or anything else...but,) I WON SOMETHING!!! I WON A CAMERA!!! WOOHOO...
I feel like I got the ONE big, plump, juicy strawberry out of our strawberry patch!!! Y.U.M.M.Y.!!! And let's hear it for one more WOOHOO!!!

One of the comments caught me completely off guard though...something about a "congratulations"...my heart started to beat faster...oh my goodness, what did I do to earn a "congratulations"? I had left a comment on one of my favorite photography blogs about a photo contest and low and behold, I got randomly chosen to win a CAMERA!!! WOOHOO...
(Now, I will insert here that I have no idea what this camera is like or what it does or anything else...but,) I WON SOMETHING!!! I WON A CAMERA!!! WOOHOO...
I feel like I got the ONE big, plump, juicy strawberry out of our strawberry patch!!! Y.U.M.M.Y.!!! And let's hear it for one more WOOHOO!!!
