Friday, August 21, 2009

Mmmmmmmmm

Now, THIS is what I'm talkin' about!!!

All that oooey goodness...warm and soft...

Just what I needed after these past few days...These past few days of "oh-my-goodness-school-is-starting-next-week-and-we-gotta-get-all-the-fun-in-before-it's-too-late" I don't mind really...those are just some of the perks of bein' a SAHM..I "GET" to get up and go on spontaneous adventures...

So, don't get me wrong when you hear me "complain" about how tired I am after a week of swimming, museum hopping, ride riding, sleepovers-where-we-stay-up-way-to-late-and-then-get-crabby-in-the-morning, fort making, bounce house bouncing, soccer practice, more soccer practice, birthday celebrations, and basically fill every last moment down to the milli-second with F.U.N.!!! I know this is a privilege...I totally get it..I'm just not sure my BODY gets it...and therefore, I need this: (NEED being the operative word here)


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just soothes the soul I think...

And heck, it keeps them occupied too...friends and all...


And who needs plates, when you've got the.......table...sure why not...just remember to lick up every last crum there kiddo!


Of course, what they don't know...is that Momma is attacking this once they finally go to sleep!!!


Cuz, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!