This was my husband's "status" last night...a poem...this was written after we put the girls to bed, I had already let the tears fall once that evening:
Twas the night before summer ends, when all through the house, our girls are the opposite of a quiet church mouse.
As they go to sleep with their eyes shut tight, poor ol' mom is giving her tears quite a fight.
Tomorrow begins a new chapter in our life, as everything changes for my wonderful wife.
At the end of the day when the kids exit the bus, I am sure we will wonder what ever was the fuss
I certainly hope that is the case...although, I'm not quite sure I like the reference to "Ol mom"...honey, what's up with that? He gets back on my good side with his "wonderful wife" plug though...
Yesterday was an adventure, last night we had a great family night...today, "normal" starts to look a little different. I have so many things running through my mind, so many things I'm praying for each of my girls...down to minute details...
We'll see how today goes...I'll post more later...