My older girls have a sweet little neighbor friend who likes to play over at our house almost everyday! It's like "heaven on earth" for my kiddos...they just play from the moment they get up, until dinner and sometimes even during/after that as well...
Sweetpea might have been performing an introduction...or perhaps trying to fly?

Here A is doing a John Travolta impression I think? not sure she even knows who that is...

Okay, now she's definitely trying to fly right?

Today, they decided to do a puppet show...(guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it?)

The amount of giggling, and use of the verbage "like" was equal to the amount of Chick Fil A milkshakes I've consumed so far this summer...which is A LOT!
I'm thankful that we've got little A as a neighbor...she gets me out of quite a few play presentations and beautyshop make overs...and for that I am very thankful!!! And seeing that she does that, I suppose I won't use those pictures against her in the future !
