Since yesterday's blog post was a little "thoughtfull"...you know, with all that "Thinking" going on and stuff, so I thought I'd just continue the thinking with other deep thoughts and reflections...
1) Beware when all is peaceful one moment, because the second you need to use the bathroom...everyone will need you, there is someone at the door and the phone starts ringing.
2) Believing that the universe is infinitely big is easy, trying to figure out what to wear in the morning after your "friend" has come for a visit, is hard.
3) One thing that will make your sister really sad, is just running up and biting her on her belly and then running away.
4) Someone should invent a cleaning fairy...someone who does all the laundry, cleans the toilets, vacuums, loads the dishwasher, changes the sheets, cooks dinner..wait a minute...that's me.
5) My dad always told me "You think you know all the answers...You just don't know all the questions yet!" I think I agree with him now.
6) Trying to find a new bathing suit...something you ONLY wear once every other year because that's pretty much the only time you're at a pool because you're in Florida...after having 3 children...well, it's about as enjoyable as slamming your finger with a hammer...over and over and over again.
7) Why is it that sometimes, Cookie Dough is just the only thing that will do the trick...that and maybe a frapaccino?
That's it...not much goin' on upstairs today...
Have a great Sunday!