Plus, add in the fact that she is NOT into pictures...remember Little Miss Uncooperative? Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about...she's got her own agenda...and Mommy fiddlin' with the camera ISN'T on it!
However...a bright spot today...a break in the clouds...a clear face, a good night's rest, and the giggles...the perfect combo for a photo shoot...(and when I say photo shoot for Little Munchkin, I actually mean about 10 minutes that she'll actually STAY in her dress without whining)
Hey, I will take what I can get...We had fun...we laughed...she "played", I shot...then it was over and she was onto the next thing...
Funny thing is...when I looked at the pictures I realized just how much older she is...she is just growing so fast...She's noticing things, talking about things, she "gets" our jokes now...she's just growing up...



She concentrates hard and figures out problems...


Oh...and she learned to do this, too...

Yep, My Baby is growin' up!!!