2. My husband got a crazy "go get me a bunch of books from the library about all sorts of management-successful people-business-learning things"...and so I did and thought I'd peruse one of the books which happened to be the Steve Jobs book. And I've discovered a couple of things...first off, I'm wayyyy behind in my knowledge of all things "present-day news"...and I don't really like "Mr. Apple" as a person...at least the way the author has described him...in fact, for as "brilliant" as he might have been, I don't give a person much respect if their relationships are so distorted and selfish...sorry...
3.Noone sells White Chocolate Mocha creamer anymore...and this is sad because I only drink coffee FOR THE SAKE of the creamer...it's more like a 3:1 ratio of creamer and coffee. So, I'm in the process of trying to "like" new tastes because I'm sooo cold in the morning and I just need that extra boost of warmth!
4. Peanut had a school musical recently and seriously, I am reminded once again of how incredibly cute and awesome my girls are:) I mean...I'm not biased AT ALL!
5. I'm convinced that Chick Fil A loves me...everytime I've gone there I get another coupon from my receipt for a free chicken sandwich...I currently have 3 in my wallet and have already used 3 over the past couple months...(could this have anything to do with my #1 explanation?)
Have a great weekend!

