Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Driving Me Crazy!

There are just a few things that drive me crazy:  whining...kids arguing...expecting something to work and it doesn't...when there is nothing else to snack on and I REALLY need a snack...when I've thrown something (or donated) something when I knew darn-well that I shouldn't because I'd probably need it one day and sure enough, I do!...and also, when I can't remember things...

This list could actually go on for quite awhile...perhaps I should write a new blog post entitled "Things that Drive Me Crazy"...hmm...I'll just put that on the back burner...but then again, I'll probably FORGET!!!  UGH and that drives me crazy already!

Last January/February time frame, somewhere on Facebook, a mom or a friend of a friend that was a mom posted a link or an album or something...the point is...they posted pictures of these really cute imaginative set ups.. They used pillows and blankets to create scenes...

Yes, yes I know...the Today show just did a whole segment on a mom that took pictures of her baby and what the baby dreams and all...yes, they are sweet...but the pictures I remember seeing weren't of a baby...they were of a little girl about my Little Munchkin's age...

I remember looking through the pictures and thinking, "oh my, I could do this with my girls"...and then we did:

And we had so much fun..but we only did a couple of pictures...

Well, fast forward these past months and the Today show and everything...my MIL asks me if I'd seen the segment and sent me the link...I immediately remember that I saw something similar awhile back and then immediately forget WHERE I saw it...

It's driving me nuts...the pictures I saw were so precious...this little girl...her mom just dressed her up so cute...I went through all my facebook friends and tried to figure where I saw it...I almost wish everyone had timeline so that I could go back to their January/feburary posts and see if it was linked there...

Anyhoo...if anyone remembers...please let me know...I'm the one over here chewing her nails and kickin' herself for not saving the link...but then again, just those few months ago it was a world without pinterest...ahhhh progress:)