Remember BAD DAY TUESDAY? Yeah, well, it was just so overwhelming to begin with that I didn't even mention the "other thing" that happened as well..
...the part about when I broke the toilet...
the long and short of it was that it wouldn't flush and so instead of being my normal, patient self...I just put my entire weight (and believe me...there's a LOT of that to go around!) into the teeeny, tiny, shiny, flusher-handle-thing...
it broke...I heard it crack...it was not a happy sound
Italian Stallion has been working on fixing THAT all week along with everything else...
this is not boding well for me right now with regards to all things hygeine either... as my children were frustrated with me already this morning...in their own words, "Mom, you are being extremely wasteful by making us change our underwear everyday!! think of the laundry!" to which another one replied, "yeah, why do we have to put a new pair of underwear on every morning, you're just going to make us change it again tomorrow!!!"
Suffice it to say, I STILL made them change their underwear...but we are STILL dealing with toilet issues over here...and sorry for the TMI, but we have clogging issues as well...which is why Little Munchkin does a little dance everytime she has to "go"..."Mommy, is this one clogged? is it broken? which one can I use???"
But hey...we're going to keep goin' with the clean panties...rest assured!