Well...this was ME at AWANA...
It was Wacky Hair night and since I help in worship...well, I thought it would cultivate the atmosphere...plus, it just fit with my own wackiness of a week!
So there...I posted a ridiculous picture of myself for the blogosphere to see...so my dear friends you can't use it as blackmail against me in the future, because, well...it's already out here...
I'm now going to resume swatting my fruit flies that seemed to escape...at this point, I could probably just whip my head around a few times and hit something at least!
Just a little tidbit:
I've also realized that fruit flies aren't that fast this time of year...especially when you sneak up very slowly behind them and then punch the side of your fist against them, squish just a little and release...It's an art really...and I've have L.O.T.S. of practice here in the last 24 hours...I've got squish marks on my bathroom mirror, on all windows in the kitchen and laundry room, all the doors and door surrounds on the main floor and just a couple on my cupboards...
I also find it quite theraputic...punch, squish, release...punch, squish, release...
p.s. if you do plan to visit soon...just give a quick minute to do a vinegar/water spritz to wipe that right up for you...unless you want to try my therapy lesson too...and then we can just run punching all through my house!!! yippee!
