Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Addicted

When I was in high school I had a computer class. I learned to make letters fly across the screen...a black screen...plain...boring...I didn't really see the point of the class (although I worked my tail off to get that A by golly) I couldn't see the importance of computers...they seemed like a whole lot more work than what I was willing to put forth for pretty much nothing but flying words across a screen...

Flash forward 20 years...holy cow! I'm not sure I would "enjoy" my free time as much without a computer...granted, I can still read my books, clean my house, play with whichever girls are home from school or if not, then I could take a nap during Little Munchkin's nap time, I could sew more projects...yes, there are things that could fill my time....

However, I LOVE the computer...I love creating things on photoshop...which, by the way I did this yesterday and was just so doggone proud of myself I told Italian Stallion, "Sweetheart, I think I've decided on our Christmas card"...He laughed at me...literally..LAUGHED out loud..."Honey," he said, " You mean to tell me that you've decided on a card in October? You have 2 months of coming up with more designs...and playing on photoshop...there is NO WAY on this green earth that you've made a decision already."


He knows me so well...although, I don't understand why the mention of "green earth" puts more emphasis into a statement, but he likes it and I get the point:)

Okay so, where was I?...Yes, the computer...so, basically I love it...there is no point to this post other than to state that I LOVE MY COMPUTER...well, except to point out that my computer has crashed...and I'm sad about it and I miss it and I dont' want to have to make a decision about a new one...I'm thankful for this yucky laptop thing that I'm working off of, don't get me wrong, but it's just not the same...It's like driving a tiny compact rental car when you are used to your mini van.

So, I'm done lamenting now...as I said, no point to this post...however, if you want to check out some other posts on CT Photo Memories...go click the button over there on the right and you'll see some fun apple pickin' day photos!

Have a great weekend!