And that's what we did...of course, me and my camera had to come along as well...I mean, come on...it's a beautiful fall day...my girls "kinda match"...it's basically a GIVEN that I'm going to bombard them with the lens!
Thought I'd share:
First we jump in the air (or at least the older two do...gotta get some lift on Little Munchkin)
Then we hang from trees...although I must say, that sunlight coming through is really kinda neat...didn't expect that, but it looks kinda nifty!
Then we all smoosh into our hammock and make crazy faces because we just KNOW Mom REALLY wants us to smile and it cracks us up!!!
We might pick some clovers too...just cuz...
Now dont' be fooled...yes they DO love each other bunches, but I'm thinking this was more of a tactic to stay warm...it was a bit nippy out there and Mom wanted the "colors" of our shirts...so we kept running around and hugging each other to stay warm...
(BTW, I sooo know that I'm switching from speaking in first person to whatever else it is called and you never quite know "who" is talking...but, since I AM aware of it and I don't care...I think you should just "go with the flow or lack there of"
We DID get some really nice "wall frame" shots too...
All in all...it was a good evening...
And we just left that kitchen stuff till morning anyway...it was worth it!