Fall is my MOST favorite time of the year...and not just because my birthday kicks the whole season off in September either...I love the campfires and the jeans & comfy sweatshirts, I love the colors, the smell in the air, the crisp days...and the LEAVES!
I mean seriously, how can you NOT resist the cuteness of your little ones in the leaves?
It just doesn't get better than this!!!
I can't even begin to tell you the amount of fun we have outside in this fall type weather...which, has finally come I might add...Thank you Lord for sending back the sun for just a little while...I"m not ready to say goodbye for the long winter just yet...
And so, that's about it...Peanut and I made a HUGE pile yesterday. It looked like this:
We even used a blanket to transport leaves from one end of the yard to the PILE LOCATION at the other end...we worked HARD and LONG...and it was sooo worth it...We jumped and dove and rolled and threw leaves...we had them in our hair, in our mouths, in our clothes...it was GREAT!
And now, with leaves crushed to smitherenes and still stuck to our clothing that "mom" still hasn't laundered...we await the net day when more leaves will fall and we'll rake some more...because this may be the last hurrah...and we're not gonna miss it!
THE END:




