Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Dead

So, my computer died yesterday...I'm a bit sad over it...yes, it's over 6 years old and I still have the OLD monitor that takes up the entire top of my desk...My computer and I are friends...we've been through lots together...

She kept all my pictures...
She dealt with all my save/delete/save/delete issues with said pictures
She's handled all my crazy photoshop programs with dignity and strength
She made the move 3 years ago and was patiently waiting in a POD for 3 months while we hung out at my inlaws until our house was ready...
She never gave me a lick of trouble...
She hung in there while we only had dial up and the rest of the COUNTRY had high speed...
Then, she snagged that high speed and gave me all she had...

Oh, sweet computer..I will miss you...thanks for enough time to get my stuff saved onto my external hard drive...You lived a good life...I am thankful for you...but, your time is done...

So now begins the process of finding another computer...and shelling out the money for it...I'm heading to Half Price books to sell some stuff today and I listed my stroller on craigs list last night...every little bit helps I'm thinking...

please be patient with me as I'm trying to work off of a very tempermental laptop (he and I will NOT become friends...he's a little too arrogant for me and likes to mess with my head) I'll keep you posted on our progress this week!

Have a great Monday!