Friday, October 23, 2009

Sick is coming......

I'm so sorry friends that I've been lax in my blog posting this week...I'm catching something...or rather, I've caught it and now it's just workin' it's way through my system...

I was in denial for the first couple of days...It was like I thought I could WILL myself to NOT be sick...well, around 3am I realized that THAT just wasn't happening and I had to hop out of bed, get myself some ibuprofen and cough drop and hope I could fall back asleep...

I know you are all just beside yourself with curiousity about my symptoms and I am not one to let you down:

no fever
no runny nose
incredibly sore throat
no voice left...nada
chest is tight
chest is REALLY tight
chest HURTS
BIG ole cough in themorning with some interesting rattling
no more coughs all day
tired
sleepy
want Orange Juice and hot tea

I'm pretty much a big baby when it comes to being sick...I can do labor without epidurals, I can grit my teeth through muscle spasms...but, give me a cold and I'm out of commission...

Italian Stallion gave me a medal this morning:  "Here honey, this is your trophy for being the worst sick person"  He gave it to me with a wink and smile, but I get the point...I"m pathetic...I'd rather someone come and check my forehead and sit with me while I lay in bed and moan...He's completely opposite...when he's sick, he shuts the door and won't let anyone in until he's well...he just yells if he needs something, but mostly it's quiet...

Anyhoo...sorry about the absence...I'll be back next week with inspiring words and motivational stories that will thrill your soul a blog post. Have a good weekend and stay warm!