I haven't felt badly and still no fever...aren't you just loving the play by play of my sickness? I won't get into details...like mucus and sputum and stuff like that, because, seriously, who wants to wake up to that as a friendly blog read? I've already got you gagging don't I? So sorry ...I will continue onto other things...
As a lover of all things photography...you already know I take about a gazillion pictures of my kids...the problem lies when I want to get in the picture with them...for example, a FAMILY picture...we've tried the ole "set the timer and run...wait is it blinking yet?...everybody smile...is everybody smiling??...go back and check...FLASH...shoot...we missed it"...but, that doesn't seem to work so well with us...
So, my dear friend AM volunteered to take a few shots of us right after I was done with my 2 photo shoots for the day on Sunday...I thought I'd post one up here for fun...can't decide between them all for our christmas card...but it sure is nice to have us all together!!!
