A friend of mine made a comment to me yesterday that I think she kinda meant to imply that I could possibly write fairly well enough that people don't get overly bored with my blog...she was MUCH more elegant and complementary than what I just wrote...which begs the question, "Was she just being nice?" ...but let's just not go there...
Because if you are here reading this, either you are a true friend and just put up with my ramblings or you are getting really good ideas of how NOT to write...it's beneficial either way, so I'm just gonna chalk it up to a success, okay?
It's Friday...you might question that I actually KNOW that it is Friday based on my half-brain antics this past week...but, thank the Lord, we all made it to Friday...and so, now I feel it necessary to just DUMP the rest of my brain out so that I can refresh and start anew for the weekend...
Without further ado...Brain Dump for Friday:
~Fruit flies feet do NOT stick to duct tape...I tried, I turned the tape inside out and stuck it to the top of the little contraption that was suggested to me yesterday...yep, their feet don't stick...I feel like they are walking around, around the edge just laughing in their little high pitched squeals that can't penetrate my sound barrier..."ha ha ha...you can't get us...we're gonna lick up all this yummy cider vinegar and then buzz around your ears and you're too slow to catch us...nyah, nyah, nyah" (it's sad that I actually have conversations with these needle sized brained bugs, but oh well)
~going to bed after midnight each night is NOT helpful to the body or soul...nope, it's just not...I can't blame it on being a night person, because when you rise before 7am...frankly, it's just not enough sleep...'nuf said.
~I believe I could live on Starbucks and Panera forever...I miss Panera, I haven't been there in a while, but a good friend brought me a VENTI...did you read that? VENTI white chocolate mocha yesterday for lifegroup...sucked it right now...it was heavenly!
~I'm a little peeved about a product that I purchased this week...it's a long story...but after talking with F.I.V.E. different customer service people, after waiting on hold each time for over an hour....NOT ONE OF THEM could get my address correct...and so, in the end, my dear Italian Stallion had to drive over to our old address to pick up the package. (AND, there were TWO packages sent...one to cover the fact that they sent it to the wrong address...then they sent the 2nd one there too) Now, in my perfect world, I should get the item for free or least some sort of discount, but really, I think it's because I'm a little tired and sometimes it's fun to rant.
~I stopped biting my nails for a couple weeks...they look pretty...I don't like the guck that gets under them though and so I may end up just chewin' them all off again...I know it's disgusting, and yes, I know it's flu season and that would not only be incredibly gross, but just plain unhealthy...I get it...but, I'm only workin' with half my brain this week remember?
~I miss my brother a little bit...and my sister too...I was just remembering all the late nights when we were in high school/home from college and he'd sit on my bed and give me "advice"...and I miss all the just being silly with my little sister...when people actually thought we were the same age, when really, I'm TWELVE years older than her...ahhhh, those were the days...
~my feet are really cold and so is my head (cuz I just got out of the shower and didn't dry my hair yet) So, I think because it's only 66 degrees in the house, that I'm going to go put on a hat and some socks and then I'm gonna curl up with Little Munchkin and read some books...
Have a great weekend!