Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh How I Love Thee...Bonita Springs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Bonita Springs

Six years ago, I had no idea there was such a city as Bonita Springs, let alone that it was in Florida...and if we're going to be completely honest, six years later, I really can't tell you much else about it's location other than...it's in Florida.

But, nonetheless, I love thee Bonita Springs!

Our second week of vacation was spent at the Coconut Plantation in Bonita Spring...see link here

((Just a side note: I just spent about 45 minutes TRYING to figure out how to load a slideshow onto my blog post and I just couldn't do it...so I apologize, but you're gonna have to settle for about 3-4 pictures versus a beautifully created slideshow...I'm beat!))

It was awesome and I am so thankful for the break!!!

Here are just a few pics...I'll keep working on the slideshow and hopefully have something for you by the end of the week!!