However, my assumption is that if you actually read this blog AND happen to be a friend of mine or my husband's on facebook...yep, well you kinda already knew where we were, when we left and when we'd be returning...
But, let's just leave that all behind and start afresh okay?
Because I have soooo much to tell you and I'm alllll about boring my friends and family with unimportant details from our family vacation...you can be thankful that it's not like the "old" days where you had to sit in front of a slide projector of hours on end...now you can just choose to read the blog or come back in about 3 days when I've exhausted my explanations, Disneyworld tips and lamenting about the goiter zit on my face that decided to stick around the entire week in Bonita Springs!
Let us begin:
This is day one:
Don't you just love the matching sweatshirts? Although, I wasn't expecting that we'd actually need them in Florida...which we DID because of a that silly cold front rolling through...but regardless, I wanted the girls to remember what we were leaving behind...i.e. THE SNOW!
We were delayed on the flight, but no matter, we got to hang out in the cockpit for about a 1/2 hour...the girls had a blast..and so did I, being that the captain let me pretend to go through turbulance and "steer" the plane...just a side note considering the Hoopla over the flight controller bringing his child to work...did you see that news coverage? anyhoo...the plane was GROUNDED at this time...in fact, after this shot was taken...we still had another 1/2 hour to wait for something concerning nitrogen filling up and basically I just tuned out because the thought of crashing in this huge plane could have potentially put me over the edge, and since I know NOTHING of what is behind me in this picture, I just leave it them...the captain, shut the door and went on to serve drinks to everyone on the plane..he was an older gentleman and I'm glad he was in charge if I must say so myself!
Our first week was spent in DisneyWorld...we've never done a week at Disney before and I've got to admit I was excited, but also apprehensive...wasn't sure how an 8 , 5 and 2 year old were going to handle going 6 days straight...but, I should not have feared...it was awesome...I'm constantly in awe of what God has allowed my little family to experience in just a short time..for example: since marrying my Italian Stallion, I've been to Hawaii, Mexico, California, Arizona, Wyoming, Disneyworld 3 times, Chicago, Hilton Head, and I"m sure a couple more places in there that I'm forgetting...my children have been able to experience so many things that I never did at their ages..it wasn't until I was married that I did these things...I'm just so utterly thankful and humbled for these amazing opportunities...
Stay tuned..I'll give you the low down on our Disney experience tomorrow...pictures included!!!

