I saw this on a blog (MacMama’s link on the right) and thought, “hmm, how clever and succinct and efficient…I think I’ll try that”…and WahLa…here we have it:
Yes, I’m up to late and should be getting to bed
No, I’m not that tired.
Yes, I ate too much chocolate again today and it’s probably the caffeine that is causing me to still be wide awake.
No, I did not eat it all…although I think I could have if given the opportunity.
Yes, I did get something else accomplished today besides eating candy…
No, I did NOT get all the laundry done though
Yes, we had school and listened to many chapters of Princess Academy on CD
No, I did not tell M who marries the prince in the end
Yes, I soooooooooo want to tell her, but I will wait until the end of the book…
No, she does not like surprises…
Yes, I do read the endings of books after I read the first chapter
No, I do NOT feel badly about it!!
Yes, I know that it makes me a hypocrite when I won’t tell my daughter the ending…but hey, it’s incentive to read on her own right?
No, I don’t have any pictures to post from last Easter weekend just yet
Yes, my girls were absolutely adorable in their little dresses that Nana made
No, I did not help sew them
Yes, I will post some perhaps this coming weekend
No, I’m not eating anymore chocolate right now
Yes, I am looking forward to my breakfast date with my hubby on Saturday morning
No, I will not have a Venti starbucks
Yes, I will probably have a tall starbucks to go with my BEST breakfast sandwich ever from Panera…
No, I don’t dream about Starbucks
Yes, I really need to stop and go to bed!!!