Now, I come by it honestly…both my parents “save” stuff. My dad has an entire barn filled with all the old copies of some Newspaper Gazette…my mom still has all my old baby clothes up in the garage…and me…well…here are some winners that I located tonight!!!
How many of you remember these?
They are called UNDEROOS…I specifically remember the night that picture was taken! My brother and I came “flying” in to save the day…you can see the window blinds on the floor that my parents were trying to install. I know that I have the undershirt to go with these little bottoms, but I only dug “so far” in my piles…
And then I “happened” upon these little gems…oh the memories…Here we have my 2 retainers that I have worn in my lifetime…can’t imagine WHY I would “save” them, but low and behold, here they are…they’ve already survived a couple of moves…CRAZY!
And my husband’s personal favorite: my baby teeth…yep, here they are, still my little tooth fairy container, all safe and secure…it’s disgusting, I know…but, well…that’s just me…
What is funny, is that my girls are always asking for “stories when I was a little girl”…I gotta admit that it was quite fun to be able to “whip out” the ole underoos after the story was told…and much fun to show my teeth each time my eldest looses another one of her own!!!
So let’s hear it… “three cheers for pack rats!!!” YIPPEE!