That is just a miracle, isn’t it? That I can be accepted, just where I am in this journey, but I’m not allowed to just stay here…I have to choose to keep moving…towards him or away…unconditional love, unbelievable patience, but a Just God, who can’t tolerate sin…WOW…He’s just amazing…
There is just no way to segway into these pictures…because how can you follow what Christ did huh? So, I stumble over my words and just tell you that the kids had a cousin easter egg hunt this week…and I thought I’d post some pictures…
So this is my "big kid" husband making all the kids close their eyes
and walk to the edge of the driveway...notice little peanut trying to follow
close behind... 

Daddy said, "NOW"...and off they run...

Hmm...what's this...there is candy inside, well, shucks, let me just pull this out
...

Oh yeah, this is candy...I'll be eating this right now Mommy...
Ummm...that's great baby, where is
the egg???

OH..I see...here it is...
