Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shave and Haircut...two bits (or muffins)

So, the other day I was in a “Martha Stewart” mood…you know, where you just wanna make somethin’ from scratch and pretend it turns out like a scrumptious thing to eat???

yeah well…anyway…

The girls and I decided that we would make some muffins…we had some lovely, overly ripe, incredibly brown, squishy (basically, really gross) bananas sitting on the counter…so banana, chocolate chip muffins were a must…

But, we also had ½ a bag of frozen blueberries that we had picked last summer and hadn’t used…so blueberry muffins seemed like a good idea as well. Besides, we’re planting blueberry bushes this year and we might as well start trying some recipes with blueberries in them!

We got out our handy, dandy Better Homes and Gardens cook book and our measuring utensils and off we went. (do I sound like a Blue’s Clues episode?)

C loved the muffins…check out the pics below…



Mommy, mind if I just shove it in my mouth?

Yep, I didn't think so...

Well, that was good...thanks

This was all done while little Macie was at the Beauty Salon getting’ all PRETTY…

Introducing…MACIE, the Beauty Queen!!!