
Yes…my hubby probably could have won by a landslide on Saturday if all the soccer moms and dads were the voters…Sweetpea had her first game…Italian Stallion has really taken a serious responsibility to this coaching thing…he’s not in it to win, he just likes to teach them skills…he’s been running drills with them and giving them “homework” with their soccer balls…

These little 6-7 year old girls…they will do anything for Coach! One little girl got whapped in the face today with the ball as she was the goalie. She was on the ground crying at the impact and everyone went down on one knee. Italian Stallion ran out to her, and asked her, “do you want to come out for awhile or stay in”…she looked him in the eye (with tears still there) and said, “I’ll stay in Coach!” BREAK MY HEART!
They were passin’ the ball and working together as a team…it was incredible! I was just so proud not only of my daughter, who scored her very first goal (of which I missed because of another long story…UGH) but of my husband, who genuinely loves these little girls. As I watch him, I am comforted once again as to why God saw fit to give us all girls in this family…he’s just the best dad for this job!