Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Saturday

I get so giddy when I see this…


Every morning, the girls run to my bedroom, where I have all these little seedlings, and we just sit there and look, ever so closely at each little container, wondering if we might see a new sprout!

I planted my onions, sugar daddy peas, and rows of spinach and lettuces today. My potatoes and asparagus are on their way…and my strawberries are taking over about a ¼ for my flowerbed out front! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I can already taste all the yummy things we’re gonna have this summer!

It amazes me…simply amazes me that these tiny little seeds…
Produce such delicious vegetables and fruits! God is truly amazing…he takes these tiiiiiiiny little things and they grow into humungous plants, and produce fruit! I can hear scientific explanation and watch a million videos on the subject…but it just comes down to a miracle…

It gives me hope too…even in my small girls…that God has an incredible plan, that’s bigger than the seed itself for them! Thank you Lord for the reminder!